Loss Prevention Bulletin
23 October 2015
The Loss Prevention Bulletin (LPB) is the leading source of case studies in process safety, with an archive of lessons learnt spanning over 40 years. First published by IChemE in 1974 in response to the disastrous explosion at Flixborough, LPB provides a way for the process industries to share information on accidents, with the intention that other organisations can learn the same process safety
As well as covering major accidents, such as Bhopal, Seveso, Piper Alpha, Texas City and Buncefield, the Loss Prevention Bulletin takes account of less well known incidents and near-misses whose details are not widely available elsewhere.
Key features include:
• six issues per year
• case studies demonstrating the hazards of real process and plant
• technical articles offering practical advice on specific hazards, process safety management systems and good safety practice
• all case studies and articles are reviewed by an editorial panel of experienced safety professionals
• free access to the toolbox talks – a series of powerpoint slide shows that can be used as the basis of short safety talks
• online access to the LPB archive, featuring over 40 years of articles
Request a free sample issue of LPB today, or take out your subscription and discover the latest content from this vital resource.
Contact Details and Archive...