Intertek - HazardEx 2016 Exhibitor Profile
04 November 2015
In a competitive, risk aware market Intertek helps Ex manufacturers and installers create trust and market success through auditing, inspection, testing, training, advisory, quality assurance and certification services, from experts around the globe.
FAST: Our challenge is to get your safe products out to your target markets - fast.
SPECIALIST: Intertek has the size, flexibility and credentials to provide you with everything you need for compliance in one seamless project. We are here to partner with you from concept, through design, assessment and to final certification.
We understand that compliance isn’t just about Ex regulations, and will also provide you with EMC assessments and Environmental testing as you require. We even have team in the UK specialising in ongoing asset integrity management to make sure your equipment is not only safe and maintained, but performs as expected for its life in service.
GLOBAL: Our team has helped leading product and equipment manufacturers understand the requirements of their target markets and meet and exceed customer expectations since 1896. We have numerous test, assessment and training locations world-wide and a highly experienced team with over 50 dedicated Hazardous Locations staff to help you.
So why work with us?
· We react quickly, quote competitively and deliver high levels of service.
· We assess and certify products for compliance with ATEX, IECEx, NEC in the US, CEC in Canada. We also test to CENELEC, CEN, IEC and MIL Specs and we are a recognised test laboratory for USCG
· We offer the full scope of ATEX Certification for every type of equipment from large electrical machines to non-electrical equipment destined for Zone 0.
· We can test to ATEX, CE and IECEx concurrently for the fastest and least expensive compliance route.
· We are a leading expert in DSEAR and ATEX 137 compliance and explosion risk reduction with unique services and skills.
· We provide CompEx Competency assessment in our training centres in the UK and US and internationally via our mobile training rig that can be shipped anywhere. (Courses can be found at www.intertek.com/training/UK)
· High level consultancy including writing specifications for suppliers and users
· Design control and management of hazardous area projects
· Area Classification and DSEAR (ATEX) Risk Assessment
· Equipment and Plant Inspections
· Assistance in the design, supply and installation of safety and mitigation systems
· Full support, service levels agreements and ATEX 137 / DSEAR Compliance
Contact Details and Archive...