C&P Engineering Services - Hazardex 2016 Exhibitor Profile
14 December 2015
“Your Reliability Partner for Ex Asset Integrity”
Through inspection, verification, consultancy, installation, modification and repair, C&P Engineering Services support companies throughout the UK and internationally with the compliance, performance and the integrity of their hazardous area E&I assets and construction projects.
We understand that the world of potentially explosive atmospheres is becoming even more challenging and can assist you to provide assurance that you are in compliance with the latest requirements of IEC / BS EN 60079, DSEAR regulations and ATEX directives.
Our knowledge and experience extends to the chemical, oil, gas, petrochemical, steel, pharmaceutical, power generation, offshore and heavy engineering industries.
C&P Engineering Services’ dedicated and highly qualified workforce provides integrated and proactive support for E&I construction projects and assets in the most specialised and hazardous environments.
Our Specialist E&I Hazardous Area Services include:
• Cost Effective Solutions for Hazardous Area E&I ATEX Inspections
• ATEX Inspection Strategy Development & Implementation
• Compiling Ex Register and Client Databases
• Verification of ‘Ex’ Equipment Databases
• Compliance with Standards and Regulations
• Gap Analysis and Reporting of Current Inspection Procedures
• Project Management
• Explosion Protection Documents
• Remedial Repairs
• High Level Technical Support
• Minimum Interruption to Your Processes and Plant
Providing you with a path towards full compliance
*Explosive Gases and Vapours
*Intrinsically Safe Systems
Contact Details and Archive...