Optimus Seventh Generation - the first stop for organisational change
16 February 2016
Optimus Seventh Generation is an established Behavioural Change Consultancy that delivers Behavioural and Cultural Change, Project Support and Training, Learning & Development. We have over 10 years’ experience of changing behaviours and decision making in high hazard industries, both within the UK and internationally with offices in Aberdeen and Perth Australia.
A key principle at Optimus Seventh Generation is that safety is the presence of barriers, not just the absence of incidents, these barriers being physical, procedural and behavioural.
We support you by motivating crews and supervisors to ensure these barriers (including compliance with rules and procedures) are used to make the right decisions and to exhibit the right behaviours to deliver the project to plan and without loss or harm to people, plant and productivity.
We can also through our externally accredited workshops and training programs deliver the skills, capabilities and motivation needed to change the leadership, behaviours and decision making of your people.
Optimus Seventh Generation can deliver the expertise, resources and solutions to meet your needs for your projects.
- Project Induction workshops to enable delegates to actively influence their own and their teams personal safety and create an awareness of the specific project hazards
- Behavioural Safety Coaches with domain knowledge to provide support in ensuring compliance with the law, rules, procedures and that control of work tools are used to deliver the required outcomes
- Evidence based assessment of Safety Culture to establish the aspects of resilience that are present within an organisation
- Training, Learning & Development for Supervisors, Managers and Crews, covering areas such as risk perception, hazard awareness, intervention training, incident free operations and deep learning workshops
- Provision of high quality Safety Professionals (HSE Managers, HSE Advisors and Safety Specialists) to support the existing Offshore Management structure.
Contact Details and Archive...