Hazardex 2017 Awards for Excellence - Nominate your company - Entry free - Deadline approaching
15 November 2016
Gain industry recognition for your innovative products, systems & services...
The Hazardex International Conference and Exhibition in Runcorn, Cheshire, UK, on 2 & 3 March 2017, will feature a hazardous area and process safety awards programme to highlight examples of excellence across the sector.
Nominated products, systems or services must have made a significant contribution in the relevant area within process industry or hazardous area operations over the last two years. Winners will be announced during the gala dinner at the event.
There are five categories in the Hazardex 2016 awards programme:
* Contribution to Safety (Sponsored by CSA Group)
- A product, system or service which has made a significant contribution to safety in hazardous area environments
* Technical Innovation
- An innovative product or system for use in hazardous area environments
* Contribution to the Environment
- A product, system or service which has made a significant contribution to energy efficiency or environmental improvement in the process and high hazard industries
* Best User Application
- An application story highlighting the benefits of a product, system or service for use in hazardous areas
* Best Customer Service
- A company or corporate division that has provided excellent customer service in the sector over the last two years
Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony
The overall winner will be voted on and awarded by attendees on the night
Over the last decade, the Hazardex awards programme has become a benchmark for those supplying products, services and systems within hazardous areas. You can play your part in raising standards by nominating those companies you think deserve a particular accolade for innovation or excellence.
**Send your entries to: email@example.com with 'Haz 17 Award Nomination' in the subject line. Tell us which category your nomination is for and why you are nominating it.**
There is no need for a long description a few words or paragraph will suffice.
Nominations will close on November 30, after which Hazardex readers and website users will be asked to vote for the winners in each category.
The annual Hazardex International Conference and Exhibition is widely recognised as the most important global event specific to hazardous area operations across all major industries. The event brings together the international process safety community on an annual basis to review best practice and the latest research in those areas key to managing process safety effectively.
Contact Russell Goater on +44 (0) 1732 359990 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on attendance or sponsoring this must-attend event.
Contact Details and Archive...