EXHEAT Industrial - Hazardex 2017 Exhibitor Profile - Stand 19
24 October 2016
EXHEAT Industrial is a market leading manufacturer of electric heaters and controls. We offer fast-track solutions suited to the diverse requirements of the industrial sector, providing a wide range of pre-engineered electrical heating systems. We specialise in standard and customisable Hazardous Area electric heating solutions for Space (Air), Immersion (Fluids), control and temperature sensing.
All products are manufactured in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. From our head office in the UK, we support clients worldwide.
EXHEAT Industrial manufactures a range of flameproof and increased safety air heaters for use in hazardous locations that are designed to be used with our thermostats and transmitters:
• Portable hazardous area fan assisted heaters (up to 6kW)
• Hazardous location Ex e air warmers and convector heaters (250W to 3kW)
• Explosion-proof Ex d air warmers (500W to 2kW)
• FLR radiator style Ex d heaters designed for dust environments (1kW, 2KW and 3kW)
• Ex d and Ex e anti-condensation and frost protection enclosure heaters (30W to 500W)
• Explosion-proof Ex d fan assisted unit heaters (9kW to 30kW)
• Industrial safe area convection heaters (1kW to 3kW)
Our comprehensive range of line heaters provide a clean, safe and efficient heating method for bulk liquid flow applications, and are designed for a variety of mediums such as water, oil, air and any fluid which is non-corrosive to the materials of construction. These explosion-proof and industrial safe area line heaters are available from 500W to 150kW (subject to application and medium), with alternative materials available.
Designed for direct immersion into process fluids, EXHEAT Industrial’s standard line of explosion-proof immersion and tank heaters are available on short lead times, and can be designed to meet our customer’s specific requirements. Features include:
• A wide selection of standard, low watt-density rod / hairpin heating elements, as well as a range of withdrawable ceramic core and cartridge type heating elements, enclosed within a robust Ex d terminal fitted with a process control thermostat and over-temperature protection to protect element connections
• Heater designs for any electrical supply up to 690V, and duties from 100W to 250kW (subject to process requirement within the design parameters)
• Industry flange connections or a threaded boss in a variety of materials
Thermostat / Transmitters
We design industrial controls to complement our heaters. Supplied in weather-proof or explosion-proof enclosures, all thermostats are certified for use in hazardous locations where the atmosphere is classified as a Zone 1 or Zone 2 (IIA, IIB, IIC) gas group. Dual certified explosion-proof air sensing thermostats and safe area equivalents are all available ex-stock.
For more information please visit www.exheat-industrial.com, email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0)1953 886210.
Contact Details and Archive...