Glamox Luxo Lighting - Hazardex 2017 Exhibitor Profile - Stand 35
30 November 2016
Glamox is a leading supplier of lighting solutions to the world's marine, oil & gas offshore and onshore petrochemical industries and industrial commercial markets. We are setting the standard for Marine and “Ex” Certified lighting with our innovative and energy efficient solutions for extreme applications.
We have carefully chosen our team of engineers, to give the right blend of experience and creativity. The company develops high quality products and energy efficient systems for extreme applications, all based on innovative technology. Our solutions demand more than today is expertise – it demands generations of experience.
The ambition to discover something new and to innovate was very much present in the mind of the founder of Glamox, Birger Hatlebakk. In the late 1940s, he started producing electrical products based on his own inventions in the city of Trondheim, Norway. A secret chemical formula, allowed him to create high quality reflectors from standard aluminium. The company later moved to Molde, Norway, where the largest of the seven Glamox factories is still located.
A Global organization, Glamox has 1,300 employees, working in sales and production facilities in several European countries as well as in Asia and North America.
Our product range can fulfill all maritime lighting and “Ex” Certified lighting to international standards covering interior lighting, floodlights, searchlights and navigation lights and Control systems.
The Glamox Group owns a range of quality lighting brands including Glamox, Aqua Signal, Luxo, Høvik Lys, Norselight and LINKSrechts. Each of these Brands has an individual story.
• Aqua Signal - Aqua Signal has been delivering top-of-the-line marine lighting solutions since before the age of electricity, providing lighting products designed and manufactured to meet all relevant standards for quality and performance at sea.
• Glamox - Glamox is a leading lighting brand for professional markets, onshore and offshore, established in 1947. The wide assortment of Glamox products is of superior technical quality, and available for a wide range of applications – including challenging environments.
• Høvik Lys - Since 1876, decorative Høvik Lys lighting products, made with high quality materials and with exclusive finishing details, have graced elegant buildings and vessels with their pleasant light.
• Luxo – For more than 75 years Luxo has designed mainly arm-based innovative, ergonomic lighting products. Luxo products improve lighting conditions, taking particular care of individual needs. Better known for the little angle poised lamp used in the Pixar movies.
• Norselight - Norselight delivers added safety and security by providing quality search light systems that work reliably even under the most extreme conditions.
Glamox is committed to meeting customer needs and expectations by providing quality products and solutions, service and support.
Further information can be found on our international website; www.glamox.com/gmo
Contact Details and Archive...