Hazardex 2017 Awards - 2. Technological Innovation - 2B.CorDEX TC7000 Intrinsically Safe Thermal Imaging Camera
20 January 2017
You need troubleshooting tools that are rugged, reliable, efficient and accurate. That's what the CorDEX TC7000 Intrinsically Safe camera does. It gives you the ability to see heat and detect problems before they happen. All from a tool that is virtually indestructible in everyday use.
Rugged - Intrinsically Safe Rugged
With its Intrinsically Safe certification, when it comes to Rugged, TC-Series sets the bar. IP54 Ingress Protection rated, you can be sure these cameras will continue to operate in any weather, day or night. Concerned about your valuable tool being dropped and damaged? Don't be, TC-Series has been tested and certified as having passed a one metre drop onto concrete at a temperature of -20C. Three times!
Optimised for your world
* Large keys and simple interface are perfectly suited for gloved hands.
* 135° degree articulating lens sees over, under and around obstacles with ease.
* RFID, voice and text annotations stores in radiometric image.
* CorDEX CONNECT enabled, automatically organise data and create reports saving valuable and unproductive office time.
* Long life, rechargeable lithium ion battery pack - get a full shift from a single charge.
ATEX / IECEx Certificate Types
* Ex ib IIC T4 Gb Tamb -10°C to +40°C (Vapor)
* Ex ib IIIC T200°C Db Tamb -10°C to +40°C (Dust)
* Ex ib I Mb (Mining)
* Measurement Range -4°F to 1112°F (-20°C to +600°C )
* Accuracy ± 2°C or 2% of reading