IHS Markit 2017 Hazardous area equipment market report available soon
10 July 2017
The Technology group at IHS Markit will publish the flagship report for the Hazardous Area Equipment Annual Intelligence Service later this month. The report will provide essential information for suppliers and potential suppliers of products used in the design and construction of equipment for use in hazardous (explosive) areas.
This research will offer an analysis of the world, by region for ten major product groups each of which are segmented in detail. The report has been produced in co-operation with the industry’s leading journal, Hazardex.
Features and highlights include:
• A chapter dedicated to a technical summary of legislation and requirements of products for use hazardous environments.
• Estimated market shares of the leading suppliers to the world, EMEA, American and Asia Pacific markets.
• Discussion and reasoning on important market drivers and trends.
• A credible market forecast compiled in co-operation with IHS Markit’s industry specialists.
• Publication of the report is followed by 3 quarterly market updates.
For more information, contact IHS Technology Senior Analyst John Morse:
Tel: +44 1933 408077
Contact Details and Archive...