Dekra launches process industry process safety survey and calls for wide participation
02 August 2050
In a bid to improve Process Safety performance in process industries, Dekra is calling for individuals in the sector to participate in the first Global Process Safety Training & Competency Survey. This aims to benchmark challenges and trends across industrial sectors and company size, and shine the light on process safety training needs and competence gaps in process industries.
When the survey results are collated and analysed, Dekra aims to have answers for the following questions:
* What are the biggest process safety training challenges?
* What are the top leading indicators of process safety performance?
* What are the biggest competency gaps at organizations?
* What is driving the themes for process safety competence development?
* What are the learning methodologies preferred for developing process safety competency?
Participants will have access to survey results spanning top multinationals from around the globe, and other safety leaders with similar responsibilities and experience in safety.