Raytec launch new high power flood and bay lights – their most powerful luminaires yet!
24 August 2017
Raytec are pleased to launch their next two Ex LED lighting innovations – the SPARTAN High Power Floodlight range and SPARTAN High Power Bay Light Range. Both new ranges are designed to illuminate even bigger and higher hazardous areas providing up to 25,000 delivered lumens.
The High Power Floodlights are designed to light up large, open areas such as Offshore Oil Rigs. A dedicated stirrup bracket allows the beam angle to be tilted and easily targeted into the required space.
The High Power Bay Lights are designed for hazardous environments which require high performance, high reliability White-Light illumination for use in very high area applications such as aircraft hangers or hazardous area warehouses.
Both ranges provide:
• 25,000, 20,000, 15,000 and 10,000 delivered lumen output options
• Zone 1, Zone 2, and Industrial variants
• Fully ATEX and IEC Ex certified
• DALI/dimming and temperature compensation capabilities as standard
• Remote power supply variants available
• SPARTAN modular design for easy access and maintenance
• Wide temperature rating of -50°C to +50°C
• 5 Year Warranty
• UL/CSA (including C1D2) and ABS approval pending
Discover more information on the SPARTAN High Power Floodlight range here – and the High Power Bay Light range here, or contact our experts to discuss your hazardous area lighting project in greater detail at email@example.com
Contact Details and Archive...