Hazardous Area Horizontal Level Switch from Deeter Electronics
17 October 2017
The Deeter HFS Ex is a float operated magnet arm on a reed switch sensor stem for control and indication of a liquid level while in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
• ATEX and IECEx approved.
• Voltage free SPST or SPDT reed switch contacts.
• Stainless steel 316L housing and wetted components.
• Custom mounting options available.
• Suitable for high liquid temperatures.
• Suitable for gas and dust environments.
• IP68 Ingress protection.
• Suitable for low specific gravity liquids.
• M20 or ½” NPT cable entry.
II 1/2G 2D
Ex db IIC (*) Ga/Gb
Ex tb IIIC (*) Db
* Temperature class options to suit the environment and process temperatures.
T5 / T100oC for process temperatures = 85°C
T4 / T135oC for process temperatures = 125°C
T3 / T200oC for process temperatures = 190°C
ATEX Certificate: ExVer 17ATEX0280X
IECEx Certificate: IECEx ExV 17.0016X
Contact Details and Archive...