Functional Safety CPD Roadshow - Sharing our experiences
16 November 2017
Method Functional Safety announces a series of interactive presentations designed to share our knowledge on the latest developments in Functional Safety. If you are involved in Functional Safety and you wish to keep up-to-date with the latest developments, and gain 8 hours CPD points in the process, then our 2018 Roadshows are for you.
These Roadshows are coming to venues across the UK during 2018. We have designed a day of key content with plenty of opportunity for discussion. The main topics are:
• What’s new in Edition 2 (of 61511)
• Cyber Security – taking your first steps
• Installed (Legacy) Safety System Management
We are keeping class sizes to around 20 so please book your place as early as possible.
Check your diary and reserve a place
• 22nd February 10am to 4pm, 2018 Pembrokeshire
• 6th March 10am to 4pm, 2018 Dunfermline, Fife
• 8th March 2018, 10am to 4pm, 2018 Greater Manchester
• 13th March 2018, 10am to 4pm, 2018 York
• 15th March 2018, 10am to 4pm, 2018 Hitchin, Hertfordshire
For full information on what you can expect, visit our Roadshow content page. If you are interested, you can book online.
Contact Details and Archive...