Sella Controls - Hazardex 2018 Exhibitor Profile - Stand 34
21 November 2017
SELLA CONTROLS is a specialist independent designer and supplier of control & automation, safety critical solutions and functional safety lifecycle services to a variety of high hazard industries. Over the last 40 years we have developed a strong reputation of proven expertise in the supply of Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) to the Process Industries and safety-critical systems to the rail sector.
From our design and manufacturing facilities in Stockport and Ashby-de-la-Zouch our team of in-house engineers and technicians work under the control of our BS EN ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management system using the best in class of product for the application, with our product partners; Codra, EKE Electronics, HIMA, KST and Mitsubishi. In the process industries, during our 35 year relationship with HIMA we have supplied over 2000 Safety instrumented Systems based on the HIMA product range.
SELLA CONTROLS provides control and automation services in the following applications:
* Solid state Safety Instrumented System
* PES bases Safety instrumented systems
* Burner Management (BMS)
* Integrated Control & Safety Systems (ICSS)
* Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
* Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
* High Integrity Pressure Protection (HIPPS)
* Fire & Gas Detection
* Data Logging
* Interface & Marshalling Cabinets
* Control Panels and Desks
* Panel Building
* SCADA & Telemetry
* Power & Electrical Network Control
* Operational Communication Systems
* Rail Selective Door Opening Systems
* Station Information & Security Systems
* Rail Crossing Solutions
SELLA CONTROLS is a founding member of the 61508 association and in 2001 was awarded the first UKAS accredited SIRA CASS certificate for Functional Safety Management, an accreditation we have retained ever since. Functional Safety is built into our Quality Management System and this ensures the required techniques and measures detailed in IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 are applied to all safety critical projects. Our pedigree and history make SELLA CONTROLS the logical choice for Safety Instrumented System and Functional Safety solutions.
SELLA CONTROLS also provides expert led Functional Safety services across the entire safety system lifecycle including:
* Functional Safety Management
* HAZOP / CHAZOP / FMEA Facilitation
* SIL Determination (LOPA, Risk Graph FTA)
* Safety Requirements Specification
* Full Loop SIL Verification
* Proof Test Procedure Development
* Independent Functional Safety Assessment
Our involvement gives access to our combined functional safety knowledge, competency and our in house TÜV Rheinland Certified Functional Safety Expert (FS-Expert, SIS, #260).
Contact Details and Archive...