Hazardex 2018 Awards for Excellence – **Voting now open**
19 January 2018
Over the last decade, the Hazardex Awards programme has become a benchmark for those supplying products, services and systems within hazardous areas. Final deliberations on nominations for the Hazardex 2018 Awards for Excellence have now taken place, with twenty nominations accepted across four categories. The shortlist is now open for voting and the deadline is 28/01/18.
The Award Categories for 2018 are as follows:
* Contribution to Safety - A product, system or service which has made a significant contribution to safety in hazardous area environments
* Best User Application - An application highlighting the benefits of a product, system or service for use in hazardous areas
* Technical Innovation - An innovative product or system for use in hazardous area environments
* Best Customer Service - A company or corporate division that has provided excellent customer service in the sector over the last two years
A special Delegates Award will be voted on by attendees at the Hazardex International Conference and Exhibition in Runcorn, Cheshire, UK, on February 28, and the winners of all five Awards will be announced after the Gala Dinner at the event.
Hazardex 2018 Award sponsors are RS Components (Gold) and C&P Engineering (Silver). Check out their websites at: https://uk.rs-online.com/web and http://www.cpengineering.co.uk
Click on the category titles below to see the shortlisted companies, products and services. To vote, please send an email to email@example.com. Open the subject line with ‘Awards 2018 Vote’ with your full name, company and contact details in the message (e.g. Awards 2018 Vote.KS.RStahl). Choose only one company for each category (e.g. A4 Ion Science, B1 Cordex, C2 Mantracourt, D1 FES-Ex).
* The competition is open to all Hazardex journal and website readers and users, you must have a business relationship with the recipient of your vote
* Voters register their votes by email to the organisers.
* Voters are limited to one vote per category, duplications/obvious multiple entries will be discounted and should be from a business email address
* Nominees are not permitted to vote for their own company/organisation
Hazardex 2018 Awards Gold Sponsor - RS Components
* All votes will remain confidential
* Voting deadline 28/01/18
A. Contribution to Safety
A1. Moore Industries: STZ Functional Safety Dual-Input Smart HART Temperature Transmitter, with Associated IS Option
A2. Beijer Electronics: X2 extreme HMIs
A3. Scotload: Smartload
A4. Ion Science: Cub personal VOC detector
A5. Petrotechnics: Proscient
B. Best user application
B1. Cordex: TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM ATEX and IECEx digital and thermal camera
B2. Ametek: XP2i Digital Test Gauge with calibration reminder alert feature.
B3. Trolex: TX3706 Falcon 25 Ex Connector
B4. SA Equip: SA POWERNET
B5. TSG Marine: TSG/Pipe Repair with SPS
Hazardex 2018 Awards Silver Sponsor - C&P Engineering
C. Technical Innovation
C1. Peli Products: Peli 9455 Zone 0 Area Light
C2. Mantracourt: X24 ATEX/IECEX Wireless Telemetry Sensor System
C3. Getac: EX80 fully rugged 8 inch tablet
C4. Gifas Electric: FlashLED EX
C5. ExHeat: MFH Bulldog Portable Fan Heater
D. Best Customer Service award
D2. Bifold 48-hour Despatch
D4. Exloc Instruments UK
D5. Certification Management Limited
**To vote, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Contact Details and Archive...