Fluidwell launches the E126 Explosion-Proof Flow Computer
04 September 2018
Fluidwell introduces the E126 explosion-proof flow computer for corrected gas and liquid volume measurement. It measures the actual flow, temperature and pressure and converts it with an ideal gas formula to gas volume at reference conditions. It saves time, money and hassle; is designed to withstand the toughest conditions and is simple to use.
Fluidwell E126 Explosion-Proof Flow Computer
Unequalled safety and ease of use
Daily operations and plant operations for running work permit procedures are no longer interrupted and even (partial) plant shutdowns can be avoided as the covers do not need to be opened to operate, set and modify the display functionalities thanks to the through-glass keypad. This unequalled flow computer delivers user-friendliness in the toughest conditions.
Above and beyond requirements
The robust stainless steel 316L E-Series housing is designed to guarantee safety. It takes the E126 flow computer beyond the legislative requirements for hazardous areas. In the harshest conditions of punishing weather, desert and maritime climates and extreme temperature fluctuations, the durable E-Series consistently delivers accurate measurements. A solid die cast aluminum housing with the same ingress protection rating is available for cost-effective applications.
The E126 is extremely practical in use. The through-glass keypad enables safe and effortless operation of all functionalities without having to open the cover. The menu, display and navigation structure are designed according to the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” principle, which enhances easy and intuitive control of various Fluidwell totalizers, flow computers and other displays.
* Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover
* Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
* Easy installation in spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
* Reduces costs with the easy to install 1” NPT thread for direct flow meter mounting.
* Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
* Key information at a glance: flow rate, total, temperature, pressure, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
Hazardous area information
The E-Series are ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US certified for an ambient temperature range of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F).
The ATEX markings are:
* Gas: II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
* Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
The IECEx markings are:
* Gas: Ex d IIC T6 Gb
* Dust: Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
The FM and CSA c-us markings are:
XP (Explosion-proof): Class I, Division 1, Grps A, B, C, D.
DIP (Dust-Ignition-proof): Class II/III, Division 1, Groups E, F and G.
Gas: Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIc T6 Gb.
Dust: Zone 21, AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db.
Fluidwell’s mission is to be the premier supplier for display and calculating solutions wherever process variables need to be measured, converted, monitored or otherwise processed. We develop, produce and sell reliable and safe signal processing equipment. We work in close cooperation with our customers and support them in finding the right product for their applications. Your success counts!
Further information: www.fluidwell.com
Contact Details and Archive...