Free training for ‘Ex’ product manufacturers and on DSEAR ‘Ex’ site safety
20 January 2020
The free seminars will be from 10:00 until 14:30 at ExVeritas Limited in Wrexham on the June 29, 2020. The seminars/training can be attended individually, or you may book both, but the relevant content is spilt for people who work on sites with explosive atmospheres and product manufacturers.
One person per company only as availability is limited. Tea/Coffees and a light lunch will be available.
SITE SAFETY UNDER ATEX AND DSEAR
• DSEAR and UK EX Legislation post BREXIT
• Non-Electrical inspection and MIRA
• Proposed changes to 60079-14 and 17 based on the latest drafts
• Training and Competence requirements (CompEx update)
‘EX’ PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS UPDATE
• Overview of current certification schemes including proposed UKCA
• Updates to Certification Standards
• Changes in global schemes (CCC, UAE etc)
• IECEx Assemblies (60079-46) and Non-Electrical
ExVeritas also offer CompEx Training and Certification and Specialist ‘EX’ Training at global locations.
ExVeritas have been shortlisted for the HazardEx ‘Contribution to Safety’ category, read more and vote here.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.exveritas.com
Contact Details and Archive...