Introducing ELEKSEN Safer Space
11 May 2020
Wearable Technologies Limited has developed a social distancing solution which may enable large industrial customers to stay open or expedite their reopening when the lockdown restrictions are eased.
ELEKSEN Safer Space detects one worker encroaching into another worker’s 4m and 2m spaces.
The ELEKSEN connected industrial worker solution is already in the market, serving sectors such as oil & gas, construction, utilities and warehousing and this is an additional module to this existing platform.
Benefits to the worker
• Assisting the worker to maintain their 2m social distancing, protecting themselves and those around them
• Helping to drive the right behaviour changes across the workforce
Benefits to the employer
• Effectiveness of your social distancing policies in real-time
• Issues relating to employee density in different parts of your site(s)
• Compare effectiveness of policies across different sites
• Implement digital audit trails, demonstrating compliance with recommended government and Health & Safety policies
• Additional reporting and analytics capabilities:
– Location of alerts
– Incident hot-spotting
– Ranking of most at risk workers
– Compliance comparison
– Audit trail to confirm effectiveness
• Additional modular sensor technology to monitor employee safety
• COVID-19 contact tracing and reporting
• Post Covid-19 legacy solution can continue to be used to improve worker safety and increase productivity (Gas alerts, Proximity warning systems, Noise alerts)
Benefits to government
For Government funded implementations, optional:
• Audit trails demonstrating compliance with recommended policy
• Delivery of data across industries which will assist in:
– Deciding which industries and companies can continue to operate/re-open
– Discussions with trade unions and industry bodies
For more information, visit: https://eleksen.com/saferspace/
Contact Details and Archive...