Mobile computer for use in Zone 2 / Div.2
22 October 2020
Bartec offers a range of robust enterprise rugged class devices. These scanners and computers are certified to operate safely in explosive areas (Zone 2/Div2 and Zone1/Div1), to work nonstop, and to be powerful productivity partners, whether your people are working in the warehouse or outside in demanding scenarios.
In close cooperation with Zerbra Technologies, Bartec has developed the next evolution of the enterprise mobile MC93ex-NI for worldwide use in hazardous areas.
– User get simplicity with Android, ultimate processing power, a larger touch display, and much more.
– New data capture capabilities include an extraordinary scan range of up to 21.4 m.
– The new battery runs twice as long as the MC9200ex series on a single charge.
– The MC93ex-NI is the most rugged mobile computer ever created, ready to outlast virtually every device in its class in any environment.
– The new software solutions from Zebra “Mobility DNA” help you get more value out of the MC93ex-NI by adding functionality as well as simplifying development and management, while delivering betterthan-ever robust wireless connections.
– The MC93ex-NI is approved for ATEX and IECEx Zone 2, 22 and UL Class I,II,III Div 2. Further local certifications are possible on customer request.
Click here to take a closer look at the MC93ex-NI and to learn more about the latest addition to Bartec's portfolio.
Fur further information on Bartec's product portfolio follow this link: https://bartecmobility.com/product/mc93ex-ni-for-zone-2-div-2/
Contact Details and Archive...