CALL FOR PAPERS - HAZARDEX 2012 CONFERENCE
13 May 2011
Of interest are papers from those in an engineering capacity within plant who are willing to share their experiences of compliance / implementation / pitfalls regarding the standards & regulations governing hazardous areas at risk of explosion. More
Share your technical knowledge by submitting a paper proposal. You are invited to contribute to the 2012 HazardEx Technical Conference and Exhibition.
CONFERENCE CALL FOR PAPERS
The theme will be "Protecting personnel, plant & the environment" and the categories will include:
- Safe operational practice where there is a risk of mechanical & electrical ignition of potentially explosive atmospheres
- Learning from cross industry experiences
- Creating a safety culture
- Decommissioning safety
- Maintenance and repair of equipment certified for use in hazardous areas.
- Developments in the international standards, harmonisation and how changes are affecting global legislation.
- Safety instrumented systems; SIL & fault tolerance, risk assessment & analysis
- What’s next in process safety?
In the first instance, please send a synopsis of the paper’s substance in up to 250 words by e-mail to the committee, with key learning points - email@example.com - please quote reference ‘HazardEx 2012 conference’
HazardEx is THE annual networking event for committee & policy leaders, government and certification bodies as well as senior engineers, board level decision-makers & product manufacturers to get together and share experiences.
An essential visit for anyone with a responsibility to run plant safely be they plant or production managers; electrical, mechanical and maintenance engineers or head of health & safety - this is a must attend event.
If you wish to register to attend the exhibition as a visitor
or book to be a conference delegate please follow HazardEx 2012 link below
HazardEx 2012 - Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
29th February & 1st March 2012
Contact Details and Archive...