PR Electronics - HazardEx 2019 Sponsor and Exhibitor Profile
16 April 2018
The company’s core expertise is the production of high quality analogue and digital signal conditioning modules for both ATEX and safe area applications. The product range covers a wide variety of functions within signal conditioning such as displays, Ex barriers, and field mounted Ex transmitters.
PR electronics is a consolidated, international company with its headquarters in Jutland, Denmark since 1974. The UK head office is based in Chichester, West Sussex.
* 5 years product guarantee
* Product approvals: SIL, CE, UL, CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, Marine (DNV, GL), NEPSI, InMetro & GOST
* Customer access to PC and switch configuration
* Standard and Ex versions available in most product categories
* Ex dust and gas approvals
* Analogue, digital and bus communication
PR electronics is SIL company certified by exida and therefore approved to develop and produce SIL equipment according to IEC61508. Manufacturers of such devices should have a company functional safety management certificate; PR Electronics is one of the first electronics companies in the world to achieve this certification.
PR Electronics 9000 series IS interfaces, are the first in the world to be fully assessed according to IEC61508 parts 1 – 7, and to have full functional safety assessments.
Contact Details and Archive...