Market forecast for LED lamps used in explosion-proof lighting
05 March 2012
A new market study of the global consumption of light emitting diode-lighting lamps used in explosion-proof lighting forecasts that the global consumption value of this market should increase from $137.8 million in 2011 to $206.5 million in 2018, a 5.9% annual increase.
The ElectroniCast Consultants report is presented for four major lamp-type categories, as shown below:
• Linear: Tube and String/Strip
• Small portable-type: Flash lights, wearable headlamp
• Specialty, Panel and Miscellaneous
Additionally, the market cosultancy segmented the lamp forecast into the following end-user groups:
• Power Plants, Pumping Stations, Substations
• Military Bases, Airports, Other Transportation Facilities
• Gas Stations, Paint-Spray Booths, Other Commercial/Industrial, Other/Non-Specific
• Oil Fields, Oil Refineries, Offshore Oil Platforms, Oil Tanks, Tunnels, Wharf, Mining and Other Similar
This 356-page market forecast report is available for a fee of $4,200 from ElectroniCast Consultants.
Contact Details and Archive...