EIC Connect – Oil & Gas 2012 Supply Chain Event & Conference
20 July 2012
Manchester Central, UK, 27th-28th November. Access to the full two-day programme from £295 & VAT.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the decision makers from the world’s leading energy projects. Delegate bookings now open.
Our speakers are typically drawn from the procurement departments within the world’s leading energy companies and their contractors. All presentations cover upcoming projects and prospects for UK suppliers.
Speakers carry out 1-2-1 appointments with suppliers on the day that they aren’t presenting.
Delegate booking include:
*Access to full programme of Speaker Presentations & Conference
*Presentation copy & attendee list
*Opportunity to arrange 1-2-1 meetings with purchasers
*Working lunch & refreshments
Attend the supply chain presentations to:
• Learn about high-value opportunities on international Oil & Gas projects
• Identify future markets and areas of growth
• Opportunity to book One to One meetings with purchasers from the leading Operators & Contractors
• Learn about new products and technologies in the industry
• Access to high-level people from around the world
• Fantastic networking opportunities
Attend the conference to:
• Hear about the most pressing issues
• Understand emerging markets
• Channel long term business goals
• Discuss challenges and debate together
• Network with industry peers
New for 2012:
EIC Connect Oil and Gas will feature a conference to complement the main presentations, adding a new dimension to the event and enabling some of the industry’s most pressing topics to be addressed. For latest agenda details, please visit www.eic-connect.co.uk
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...