Comprehensive report on Process Safety Systems available from IMS Research
12 September 2012
The World Market for Process Safety Systems - 2012 Edition provides detailed analysis on the market for process safety systems worldwide. It presents market size and forecast data for process safety system hardware, software and services globally. Further segmentations include categorisation by system architecture and application.
In total, the report contains over 50 data tables, which combine to provide an unrivalled analysis of the market, while commentary describes the various factors affecting growth. The study uses extensive reported data – collected through detailed supplier questionnaires and thorough face-to-face and telephone interviews.
Key questions include:
* What is the size of the worldwide process safety systems market? How is it forecast to grow over the next five years?
* Which industries will experience the strongest growth and in which regions?
* What impact will international standards have on the process safety systems market?
* How does the market for, and attitudes towards, process safety systems vary by region?
* What type of system architecture generates the largest revenues? Will this change over the forecast period?
* Who were the leading suppliers of process safety systems in 2011? How does this compare to 2010?
By Product Type
* Process Safety System Hardware, Software & Services
By Service Type
* Consultancy Services, Design Services, Installation Services, Training Services, Operating Services, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
By Industry Sector
* Cement & Glass, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Pulp & Paper, Refining &Petrochemicals, Water & Wastewater
By System Architecture
* Simplex - Fail Safe, Duplex - Fault Tolerant, TMR - Triple Modular, Redundant
By Geographic Region
* Americas: Canada; United States, Central & South America
* Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA): Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East & Africa
* Asia Pacific: China; Japan; India; Rest of Asia Pacific
Base-year market size estimates are for 2010 and 2011, with revenues forecast to 2016.
Full qualitative commentary accompanies the statistical data to highlight the key growth areas and major trends impacting the market. Comparative market shares are presented for the leading suppliers by region and product type in 2010 and 2011.
"The world market for process safety systems will experience a projected average growth of 12.9% to 2016, outperforming the various end-user sectors that they are linked to. After the revision of the international standards (IEC 61508 & IEC 61511) in 2010, which are viewed as the benchmark standards for process safety, end-users around the world have invested heavily in process safety systems to become compliant. The type of investment varies by region, with the services market becoming increasingly important in developed regions, and the hardware market being integral to growth in emerging markets." …Kiran Patel, IMS Research
About IMS Research
IMS Research is a leading supplier of market research and consultancy to the global electronics industry. Our team of over 125 analysts provides syndicated market studies, custom research and consultancy services to help our clients better understand markets and shape strategies. Supported by a strong and proven track record, we work with clients in over 50 countries.
Why IMS Research?
* Excellent participation and provision of reported data provides reliable information you can trust.
* Free access to analysts offers expert insight when you need it.
* Our international presence offers global coverage with local market insight.
* Our highly detailed reports maximise your market knowledge.
* IMS Research has an extensive portfolio with coverage of all major electronics markets.
Other related reports include:
* The World Market for Distributed Control Systems - 2011 Edition
* The World Market for Discrete Machine Safety Components - 2012 Edition
* Americas Capital Expenditures in Process and Factory Automation - 2012 Edition
Process Safety Systems 2012 is catalogue number 6460 and is available from:
Please visit www.imsresearch.com for more details.
Contact Details and Archive...