Intrinsically safe galvanic isolators from Exloc
31 May 2013
As the exclusive UK and Ireland distributor for G.M. International, Exloc are pleased to offer the new 5000 Series universal mount intrinsically safe galvanic isolators to provide the most simple and cost effective means of implementing Intrinsic Safety in YOUR hazardous area applications.
The 5000 series has a comprehensive range of analogue and digital modules suitable for SIL 3 applications according to IEC 61508 /IEC 61511 and offers the following benefits:
* Suitable for Zone 2 installation.
* Certified for Offshore and Marine applications.
* Single and multi-channel versions available.
* DIP switch configuration for easy field setup.
* LED indication for power, signal status and line fault conditions.
* Wide operating temp. range: -40 to +60/+70 °C.
* Power and fault on bus connectors.
* Very low heat dissipation, ensuring modules run cool despite their high density and functionality.
* Absence of electrolytic capacitors and SMD manufacturing practices provide 20 years lifetime.
* High signal transfer accuracy and repeatability.
For more information contact Exloc Instruments (UK) on 01457 239301, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or www.exloc.co.uk
Contact Details and Archive...