Certification Management Limited appointed as an ATEX Notified Body
27 September 2013
CML is pleased to announce that following UKAS accreditation as a certification body (No.8175) we have now been appointed under the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and became a Notified Body (No.2503) on 5th September 2013. Our first ATEX EC-Type Examination certificate was issued within 3 working days!
We are open for business and have the capacity to pick up your certification project straight away.
With a complete scope we can deliver all certification work covered by the ATEX directive.
If you would like a free quote, a free technical meeting at your UK site or at CML or simply would like to join our mailing list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue the relevant certificates for all Categories (1, 2, 3, M1 and M2).
- Certify all electrical and non-electrical equipment, components, assemblies, safety-related devices and protective systems.
- Carry out the production audits and issue Quality Assurance Notifications.
- Help you create Category 2 and 3 technical files or accept your own files for storage or review.
- Arrange seamless IECEx, USA and Canadian certification via one of our selected partners.
or on +44 (0) 151 355 3552
Further details of our appointment and alternative ways to contact us are available on www.cmlex.com
Contact Details and Archive...