Game-changing Zone 2 iSiS1302 HMI earns ATEX, IECEx and AEx certification
19 November 2013
The iSiS1302 – a light, bright and slim HMI that wowed the market when it was launched at OTC (Offshore Technology Conference) in May – is now officially ATEX, IECEx and AEx certified. The iSiS1302 combines light weight with a super high bright projective capacitive touch screen to create a state-of-the-art ATEX, IECEx and AEx certified Zone 2 Class 1 Div 2, Class 1 Zone 2 machine that can be configured as a PC workstation or thin client.
Howard Gould, Managing Director of iSiS-Ex, comments:
“The iSiS1302 is a game-changer for the oil and gas industry and this certification means we can satisfy the demands of customers who have been desperate to get hold of it since the launch at OTC. With pioneering features and staggering versatility, the iSiS1302 is light years ahead of anything else in the market and – based on feedback and the volume of orders – it’s clearly the HMI our customers have been waiting for.”
The 19” 1000 NIT sunlight viewable display delivers stunning brightness and clarity, and the toughened glass covering shrugs off grease and dirt without suffering any of the hazy effects of a resistive overlay.
Weighing just 27 lbs, the iSiS1302 is easier to carry and transport than competitor products. And at just 3” deep it fits into even the tightest space. You don’t have to design to fit to it – it fits to you.
Light enough to be mounted on a desktop VESA stand, the iSiS1302 is ingress protected to IP66 /NEMA 4X and meets the most demanding shock and vibration specifications.
A wide operating temperature range of -400C to +600C comes as standard, as does Ethernet and WiFi, a choice of operating voltages, remote telemetry, built-in diagnostics, clean screen mode and more.
To get a close-up look at the iSiS1302 visit www.isis-ex.com/1302-thin-client; to get your hands on one for a demo contact iSiS-Ex on +1 (281) 674-7815 (North America) or +44 (0) 1653 699 908 (ROW); email email@example.com
iSiS-Ex has offices in York, England, and Houston, Texas, and has a unique heritage of engineering expertise spanning more than 20 years. It designs and manufactures Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) that are approved as safe for use in explosive and hazardous environments, primarily in the offshore and onshore oil and gas industries. It is a major manufacturer of this product and its worldwide customer base includes most of the leading, blue chip, companies operating in this sector.
Key features at a glance
- ATEX, IECEx and AEx certified
- Ex nA IIC T4 Gc
- Ex tc IIIC T135°C Dc IP66
- North America (Gas) C1 D2 ABCD T4
- North America (Dust) Cll D1 EFG T135°C
- North America IFibre) Clll
- North America (Type) 4X
- Canada (Gas) Ex nA llC T4
- Canada (Dust) DIP A21 T100°C IP66
- AEx (Gas) C1Z2 AEx nA llC T4
- AEX (Dust) Z21 Ex tb lllC T100°C IP66
- Glove friendly, sunlight viewable Projective Capacitive 19” Touchscreen (PCT)
- Extended operating temperature range of minus 40° Celsius to +60° Celsius as standard.
- VESA, yoke and panel mounting options
- IP66/NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X ingress protection
- I.S. keyboard and mouse options
- Shock: In accordance with BS EN60068-2-27:2009
- Vibration: In accordance with BS EN60068-2-6:2008
- Weight 26.9lbs (12.2kg).
- Size 18.74” x 16.81” x 3.54” (476mm x 427mm x 90mm)
Contact Details and Archive...