C&P Engineering Services
15 October 2013
C&P Engineering Services provide specialist hazardous area ATEX/DSEAR inspection and maintenance services, assisting companies with the compliance of electrical installations in potentially explosive atmospheres, which include explosive gases and vapours, intrinsically safe systems and combustible dusts.
Many companies do not have the necessary understanding or in-house expertise to ensure compliance with the workplace directive ATEX 137 and DSEAR (The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulation) directives which address safety where there is a danger from potentially explosive materials.
We provide highly trained and experienced CompEx inspection engineers and electricians that deliver hazardous area DSEAR/ATEX inspection and maintenance services for clients requiring support across a wide range of industries, including the chemical, oil, gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, steel and heavy engineering industries.
Our Hazardous Area ‘Ex’ Services include:
- Inspections of Existing and New ‘Ex’ equipment
- Ensuring Verification of all Installed ‘Ex’ Equipment Databases
- Ensuring Compliance with all Standards and Regulations
- Explosion Protection Documents
- ‘Ex’ Installation & Maintenance Project management
- Compiling ‘Ex’ Registers and Client Databases
- ‘Ex’ Remedial Repairs
- Gap Analysis and Report of Current Inspection Procedures
“Competent, skilled and accredited testing that you can trust and rely upon.”
C&P Engineering Services is a certified NICEIC Hazardous Area Contractor
Tel: +44 (0) 1792 897002
Contact Details and Archive...