R. Stahl bring you the IS1+ Remote 1/0
24 December 2013
For many years now, IS1 has maintained technological leadership in hazardous areas throughout the world. It has been continuously improved and expanded through the addition of new features such as PROFIBUS redundancy, DTM support and the integration of optical rings or modules with integrated solenoid valves.
We Create The Solution
Alongside the support of modern protocols, a long-lived and flexible I/O level is also required. Based on experience with thousands of globally installed IS1 systems, R.STAHL now presents the most up-to-date I/O modules, the IS1+; a future-proof system solution for complex requirements not only in hazardous areas of today but in those of tomorrow.
- * New mixed modules enable efficient solutions even at a low signal density and can reduce the number of different module types by 50%, minimising storage expenses
- * Multifunctional modules allow for a mixture of analogue inputs/outputs, digital inputs/outputs and resistance thermometers/thermocouples within the same module
- * Extended lifetime of up to 15 years with the new low-power technology
- Increased temperature range from -40 to +75°C, as well as for extreme environmental conditions
- * Channel status LEDs for Zone 1 modules for easy commissioning and troubleshooting
- * Integrated diagnostics, inspired by NAMUR 107, gives warning of failures in due time and also give an optical alarm with a blue LED.
- * 100% compatibility with the previous modules – easy replacement and upgrading of existing installation
R. STAHL has over 30 years of experience in the Ex system application industry and have significant expertise in developing bespoke solutions to meet the needs of individual customers. This experience alongside an extensive product portfolio mean that we can create the solution for even the most unique Ex application requirement.
Contact Details and Archive...