15 July 2014
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) welcomes all oil and gas professionals from around the world. The event now ranks amongst the top 3 oil and gas events globally and is unquestionably the leading exhibition and conference for oil and gas professionals in the Middle East, Africa and Asian sub-continent.
Growth and success go hand in hand with longevity and this year’s event takes place between 10-13 November 2014, marking 30 years of service to the oil and gas industry across the world.
Situated at the crossroads of East meets West, ADIPEC is more than just an exhibition, attracting:
- Over 1,600 exhibiting companies including, ADNOC, Saudi Aramco, Qatar Petroleum and many more
- Over 60,000 oil & gas professionals of which 53% have joint or direct purchasing authority
- Over 6,500 delegates who benefit from over 60 sessions in the SPE Technical Conference
ADIPEC is a proven global platform to:
- Generate new business opportunities – in 2013 ADIPEC generated over US $5 bn worth of contracts in 4 days
- Build new business relationships – a new, purpose built marquee will be added for 2014, reflecting the demand for space and opportunities across the region’s business landscape
- Meet with existing clients – with over 92% of 2013’s exhibiting base returning for 2014, we ensure business continuity for your company
Why ADIPEC 2014?
The ADIPEC Opportunity
- Save your travel budget. The largest oil and gas event outside of North America
- Industry event that delivers. 84% of the crowd met their objectives and 96% stating ADIPEC was important to their business
- Visitor Quality. 85% of visitors in 2013 came to source suppliers/ products and 41% actually placed orders or purchased items that they had not considered before attending ADIPEC
- Meet an audience from six continents. Over 60,000 attendees travelling from 108 countries
ADIPEC is honoured to receive the patronage from royalty and support from the Ministry of Energy (MOE), Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce (ADCC). The UAE being one of the 10 largest oil and gas producers in the world supports ADIPEC as the ideal platform to focus on all aspects of the energy business.
We look to engage the wider international community on a deeper level with every edition of the event, as the region is still the powerhouse of the global energy sector. With more country pavilions, more international government and ministerial level interest, and companies exhibiting from further afield, ADIPEC continues to expand, offering international players a one-stop shop for business, for information exchange and for networking.
Contact Details and Archive...