Chilworth Technology’s Competence Development & Training in Process Safety 2015
12 December 2014
Chilworth Process Safety Academy helps you improve Process Safety Performance at all levels in your organization, through our open and in-company programs, tailored to your specific needs and designed to embed the learning, and raise internal proficiency, in your staff.
Areas covered include:
• Hazard and risk analysis (HAZOP, etc.),
• Safety instrumented system design and verification,
• Accident and incident investigation,
• Electrostatic risk assessment and chemical reaction hazard assessment,
• Fire and explosion risk assessment (gases, vapours and dusts),
• Safety system design,
• Legislative compliance (DSEAR, COMAH, ATEX, Seveso).
Excellence in process safety requires more than having good programs in place with a good organisational culture. It is about being genuinely proficient and competent in the requisite technical disciplines and having the appropriate level of knowledge in key positions embedded throughout the organisation with a mechanism for longevity.
Chilworth Process Safety Academy brings high-level proficiency to your organisation to maximise the effectiveness of your process safety management.
Contact Details and Archive...