TÜV SÜD Product Service UK - Introduction to ATEX
17 March 2015
The ATEX Directives aim to increase safety within potentially explosive atmospheres. Understanding what an explosive atmosphere is, the types of equipment allowed in explosive atmospheres and knowledge of safety measures to prevent an explosion is essential to enable compliance with the requirements of these Directives.
• Introduction to the ATEX Directives
• What causes an explosion? Gas/Dust
• ATEX Equipment - Electrical/Mechanical Protection
• Product Marking
• Building a Declaration of Conformity
• Purge and pressurisation concept EN 60079-2
• Assembly requirements for different Equipment Categories
• Overview of the related CE marking Directives
Andrew Holmes is a degree-qualified engineer with a wide practical basis and a broad skill set ranging from presentations to full product certification in accordance with Directive 94/9/EC.
Price: £250 + VAT per person
23rd April - Fareham - BOOK HERE
3rd June - Solihull - BOOK HERE
21st July - Fareham - BOOK HERE
30th September - Billingham - BOOK HERE
21st October - Fareham - BOOK HERE
Contact Details and Archive...