The Oil & Gas MBA by part-time distance education - enrol now for September 2015 start
10 April 2015
This MBA, delivered and awarded by the respected London-based UK Middlesex University, offers you career specialism and flexible study, so you can keep working whilst you learn and benefit from applying your learning with immediate impact. The programme is ideal for you if you are aspiring to reach senior management in the oil and gas industry, and it will take you on a personal development journey like no other.
Why should you choose the MBA in Oil & Gas?
· The syllabus encompasses all the critical aspects of modern management, with a detailed emphasis on the oil and gas sector including: The Global Oil & Gas Industry; Oil & Gas Finance and Risk Management; Business Strategy; Executive Leadership; Advanced International Marketing; Managing Projects and Optimising Operations; and the final Business Transformation Project.
· Perfect synergy between theory and practice - ensuring you’ll immediately reap the benefits of your study with a focus on practical industry examples.
· The only Oil & Gas MBA delivered 100% by distance education – no extra cost for travel or expectation of time away from work.
· Online access to your study materials - detailed study guides, webinars, audio and video presentations, e-textbooks, discussion groups, assessments, industry case studies and learning journals all accessible via Middlesex University's state-of-the-art learning management system.
· Distance learning doesn't mean you're on your own - with extensive access to individual tutorial support, syndicate cooperation and networking with fellow students creating a rich, global network to enhance your experience.
· A solid basis for your career advancement - the programme has an on-going Business Transformation Project throughout the course which is your opportunity to demonstrate and apply your new knowledge and skills to an issue or company of your choosing.
Now is the time to start planning for your enrolment for the September 2015 intake. Please note: Applications close on 14th August 2015, but advanced planning and early enrolment is strongly encouraged.
For any questions, more detail on the programme or application process, please call +44 (0)20 3377 3209 / +1 (646) 957 8929, or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting FLR2533HazardEx. You can also visit our website:
Contact Details and Archive...