EPSC at ACHEMA 2015
27 May 2015
We are delighted to invite you to visit the European Process Safety Centre (EPSC) exhibition stand at the ACHEMA 2015 exhibition to be held 15-19 June in Frankfurt. If you are planning to be in the Frankfurt area during these dates, we would be happy to offer you a complimentary entrance ticket to the exhibition.
At this stage, if you have already decided on attendance, please let us know on which days you plan to visit and we would be delighted to plan a special welcome to our stand.
EPSC will have its own lecture session entitled ‘Beyond compliance based safety: The European paradigm’ at the ACHEMA Congress on Tuesday 16 June. Presentations will be as follows:
– EPSC: State of the practice - Lee Allford / EPSC
• The power of process safety networking
• The barriers and enablers which impact process safety management
• An outlook for process safety.
– Rust never sleeps - the challenge of corrosion under insulation (CUI) - Paul de Bruyn / TOTAL
Paul de Bruyn will present on an EPSC working group development of a tool box on CUI
– An EPSC member's journey towards zero leaks and spills - Hans Schwarz / BASF
• PS Management system and targets
• Progress report with incident metrics and reduction efforts
• Describe a real life incident with lessons for future improvements
A European perspective on accepting major accident risk - Klaus-Jürgen Niemitz /Clariant
• Various risk assessment criteria in different European states
• The conduct of the risk assessment
• Different approaches to assessment of risk.
You are invited to join the session
Time: Tuesday, 16. June 2015; 12:30h – 15:00h
Place: Congress Center of the Messe Frankfurt, room Illusion 3
For more information, please contact:
European Process Safety Centre (EPSC)
+44 (0)1788 534409
Contact Details and Archive...