FireVu Multi Detector - Minimising risk with effective early fire detection
11 August 2015
FireVu's Multi Detector, the first technology to combine Visual Smoke Detection (VSD), flame detection and temperature sensing, is ideal for protecting petrochemical environments. It can identify the temperature of machinery, alerting users when an item is operating above the expected or allowable temperature, as well as qualifying any visual smoke or flame alarm.
* The Multi Detector combines visual smoke and flame detection with an IR thermopile temperature sensor in a single unique solution.
* It communicates early warnings by identifying changes in variables throughout its field of view, to a single pixel level.
* Adding a thermal image to the scene enables an added qualification of smoke and flame alarms, minimising false alarm risks often experienced with competing technologies.
* It can effectively monitor equipment in all environments, identifying the temperature of machinery and alerting operators when an item goes beyond a pre-determined temperature threshold.
* Through process monitoring, FireVu ensures continued operation – identifying potential faults and keeping equipment operational.
Contact Details and Archive...