Advances in Process Automation and Control 2019
Event: Advances in Process Automation and Control 2019
Date: 18 November 2019 to 20 November 2019
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Description: Best practice and emerging technologies in process automation and control
Spend three days with leading figures from industry and academia as you consider best practice and emerging technologies in process automation and control.
Attendees at Advances 2019 will enjoy access to:
- Presentations and posters from practitioners with in-depth experience of the traditional process control sectors and insight into how automation will change the industry
- Plenary speakers from industry, academia and the regulators who will share their understanding of the evolving role of process automation and control
- A trade exhibition of process automation and control products and services
- Workshops exploring key topics in more depth
- Social and networking opportunities
The conference will provide a focus for promoting learning and practice in the application of IoT technologies, big data analytics and machine learning in the process manufacturing sector and an opportunity to develop professional networks for new entrants into the field.
Attendees will go home equipped to deliver the most effective use of automation technologies at their workplace and to take advantage of the potential and promise of 'smart manufacturing' in the process sector.
Conference chair: Chris Hamlin FIChemE, Director, Operational Certainty Consulting, Emerson Automation Solutions.
Web site: https://www.icheme.org/career/events/advances-in-process-automation-and-control/
Return to previous