Vega Controls Ltd - Hazardex 2019 Exhibitor Profile
16 April 2018
VEGA Controls Ltd manufactures level transmitters and sensors, pressure transmitters and point level switches. It is a world leading provider of specialist instrumentation technologies and solutions for the safe measurement and control of Liquids, Solids & Gases.
* 80GHz contactless radars VEGAPULS 64 and VEGAPULS 69, high performance for level measurement of liquids or bulk solids. Capable of measuring ranges from a few cm, up to 120m. This proven technology facilitates measurement down long nozzles, through process isolation valves, small vessels, condensation and build up has no effect. Their industry leading sensitivity delivers confidence even when measuring the levels in liquid hydrocarbons, plastic powders or liquid gases.
* Bluetooth set up and operation across every technology with Ex approvals (available and pending) use Smartphone, Tablet or PC* without the need for 'hot work permits' to set up and monitor asset performance on the plant. (*observing ATEX zones/approvals)
* Radar with ATEX, SIL and EMPHASIS (NII) approvals, proven design and accomplished performance across many industry sectors.
* Pressure transmitters: VEGABAR pressure range: with a host of features including Electronic DP with class leading performance, sensitivity and overload resistance and SIL2/3 approval. VEGADIF DP transmitters with SIL, Bluetooth and additional static pressure output.
* Water level radar contactless sensors transmitters: VEGAPULS WL61 and WL S61 affordable, versatile radar level measurement technology for the water industry.
* Guided Wave Radar - with boiler control approval for shell and tube designs, VEGAFLEX 80 SIL 2/3 and EMPHASIS approved.
* Point level tuning fork switches: VEGASWING with SIL 2/3 and boiler approvals, as well as nuclear industry capability as a "simple device". Unique process capabilities from -195 to 450°C and 160 Bar operation: fail safe and self monitoring technology.
* Radiometric/Nuclear gauging :SIL 2/3 point level, density, continuous and interface measurement with PROTRAC.
* Bridle/bypass chambers VEGAPASS and VEGAMAG designed with integrated radar transmitters, MLI and level switches to offer dual redundancy.
Solutions for gases, bulk solids and liquids
• Level and Contents measurement
• Pressure measurement
• High and Low point level detection and overfill protection
• Single and multi phase interface measurement
• Density, mass flow measurement and switching
• Remote Inventory systems and web based software
• SIL conformance
• Radar level Transmitters
• Guided Wave Radar (TDR)
• Pressure and DP Transmitters
• Nucleonic gauging for non contact level, density interface and weighing
• Vibrating point level switches for liquids and solids
• Microwave barrier level switches
• Conductivity point level switches
• Wireless communication systems
Approval portfolio includes ATEX, IEC marine, mining, NACE, NORSOK, hygienic and environmental, SIL IEC61508/11 to 2/3, even EMPHASIS assessed devices for use in the Nuclear Power Industry. VEGA provide peace of mind to users with direct, expert advice on level and pressure solutions and after sales service. All VEGA products have a 3 year warranty; combining quality, product design and years of experience.
Contact Details and Archive...