Presentations from Arctic Safety 2018 now available
03 April 2018
Petroleum Safety Authority Norway (PSA) staged the 2018 Arctic Safety conference in Stavanger on 21-22 March. Representatives from Norwegian and foreign oil companies, government agencies and unions shared their experience of ensuring safe operations in Arctic environments. The PSA has now published presentations covering activities in Alaska, northern Canada and the far north of the Norwegian continental shelf.
Participants at Arctic Safety 2018 were presented with the results of completed activities as well as the status of the most important safety-related projects currently under way.
Presentations now available on the PSA website include the following:
* BSEE Arctic Offshore Production and Proposed Activities - Mark Fesmire, BSEE
* Oil & Gas Activity in the Canadian Arctic - Keith Landra, National Energy Board, Canada
* Accident prevention in a sea area - Lin Silje Nilsen, PSA
* Working environment and human factors - Øyvind Lauridsen, PSA
* Enclosed modules, explosion pressure and operational challenges with intense cold - Liv Ranveig Nilsen Rundell, PSA
To access these and other presentations, go to the PSA website at:
Contact Details and Archive...