Hazardex 2019 Awards **WINNERS ANNOUNCED**
02 March 2019
A total of 25 nominations were shortlisted across five categories for the Hazardex 2019 Awards, designed to recognise excellence in the hazardous area sector. The Winners were announced at the Hazardex 2019 Conference and Exhibition Gala Awards dinner on February 27, 2019.
The five categories in the Hazardex 2019 awards programme are detailed below. Click on each title to see the nominated companies, products and services for that category. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS & WINNERS * Contribution to Safety
A product, system or service which has made a significant contribution to safety in hazardous area environments** Winner – SecurEx Technology
** Highly Commended - Axair Fans UK
** Highly Commended - Beijer Electronics * Technical Innovation
An innovative product or system for use in hazardous area environments.** Winner – Easy-Laser
** Highly Commended - Raytec
** Highly Commended - Expo Technologies * Best User Application
An application story highlighting the benefits of a product, system or service for use in hazardous area environments.** Winner – Hawke International
** Highly Commended - Z-Tech Control Systems
** Highly Commended - Petrotechnics * PPTex Innovation
The best innovation in Personnel Protection Technologies (PPT) equipment incorporating electronic and technological systems that the user can wear, hold or use to improve safety within the process and high hazard industries.** Winner – Oncam
** Highly Commended - Blackline Safety Europe
** Highly Commended - CorDEX * Best Customer Service
A company or corporate division that has provided excellent customer service in the sector over the last two years.** Winner – ExVeritas
** Highly Commended - Extronics
** Highly Commended - GfG UK* Delegate Award
An additional category, the Delegate Award, was voted on by delegates and attendees at the Hazardex 2019 Conference and Exhibition, to identify which of the above nominated entries provides the overall best hazardous area sector product, system or service. ** Winner – Extronics
**WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CONGRATULATIONS** Voting rules:
* The competition is open to all Hazardex journal and website readers and users
* Voters register their votes by sending an email to the organisers and must identify themselves and their company.
* Voters are limited to one vote per category
* Nominees are not permitted to vote for their own company/organisation
* All votes will remain confidentialOver the last decade, the Hazardex Awards programme has become a benchmark for those supplying products, services and systems within hazardous areas. You can play your part in raising awareness and standards across the sector by nominating a company, product or service for the 2020 awards, entering your vote and encouraging your colleagues to do likewise. Nominations will open in July 2019 and voting in November.
2019 event sponsored by
Contact Details and Archive...