HazLoc technical expertise at your fingertips
29 April 2020
The UL HazLoc Mobile App gives you access to UL’s technical expertise in six languages and exclusive HazLoc technical insights into regulatory updates.
Visit https://www.ul.com/apps/ul-hazloc-mobile-app to download UL's HazLoc App.
UL's HazLoc Mobile App gives you instant access to the following information:
- Types of explosive atmospheres
- Likelihood an explosive atmosphere is present
- Ignition-related properties of explosive atmospheres
- Temperature classifications based on maximum surface temperatures
- Methods of explosion protection regarding electrical and nonelectrical risks of ignition
- Markings required by both standards and by national or regional regulations
- National, regional and international standards, including a “Find Your Standard” feature based on the selection of five simple data points
- Ingress protection (IP) codes and Type ratings for equipment enclosures
- Contact options for additional information and questions
- Push notifications with a “Stay Connected” feature to obtain region specific technical insights
- Available in: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese and Spanish
"Stay Connected" with a new app feature
UL introduces a new “Stay Connected” feature to the UL HazLoc Mobile App. Download the app today, and you’ll be one step away from receiving additional exclusive UL HazLoc technical insights, including regulatory updates.
Download the UL HazLoc App and opt in to receive push notifications to start receiving exclusive HazLoc technical insights into regulatory updates. Additionally, click on the purple “Stay Connected” icon and enter in your email address and country to receive periodic emails from us containing best practices, education, industry research, news, updates and promotions related to our products and services.
Since the regulations surrounding hazardous locations vary from country to country, it can be difficult for even the most seasoned professional to manage multiple HazLoc sites around the world. That’s exactly why we created the HazLoc Mobile App — it takes the hassle out of keeping up with global regulations, helping multinational corporations better manage their locations and ensure the safety of their employees.
More specifically, the HazLoc Mobile App is a trusted resource that aims to facilitate a common understanding of global hazardous locations (explosive atmospheres) with industry stakeholders. The app benefits designers, manufacturers, distributors, installers and authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs) across several industries, including oil and gas, chemical, agricultural, pharmaceuticals, offshore and mining.
Visit https://www.ul.com/apps/ul-hazloc-mobile-app to download the app.
Contact Details and Archive...