SUCO introduces world’s most compact Ex pressure switch
04 March 2021
The new series 0342/0343 is certified according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and IECEx scheme for the ex zones gas 1+2, dust 21+22 and mining. By reducing the ignition gaps to a minimum, the Ex pressure switches are assigned the ignition protection type "Flameproof Enclosure (Ex d)".
The Ex pressure switches with protection insulation “class II” are suited for supply voltages up to 250 V. The switching points can easily be adjusted during operation with an adjustment screw.
With a mounting size of 52 mm at hex 27, the 0342/0343 series are the most compact Ex pressure switches with a broad approval for gas, dust and mining applications.
ATEX / IECEx Marking
Gases and vapours (zones 1+2):
II 2G Ex db IIC T6/T5 Gb
Dusts (zones 21+22):
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T80°C/ T100°C Db
Methane / coal dust:
I M2 Ex db I Mb
- Extremely compact (52 mm) and robust design
- Protection insulation of protection class II
- Supply voltage up to max. 250 V
- Approval according ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and IECEx scheme
- Manual switching point adjustment on site
- Excellent price-performance ratio
Contact Details and Archive...