EOS – Safety light curtains Type 4 and Type 2
19 November 2021
ReeR offers a full range of light curtains, photocells, laser scanners, safety controllers and interfaces. With our experience as a supplier of leading manufacturers in the food industry, palletizing, machine tools, automotive, robotics and many other sectors, ReeR is able to propose the most suitable solution for the protection of each industrial application.
Our continuous growth over the years confirms that the formula ReeR - safety and product quality, reliability and customer service - continues to be the right approach to the current market of industrial safety.
Concerning in particular the sensors, we highlight the safety light curtains EOS4 and EOS2 that, with a section of only 28x30 mm, are one of the smallest light curtains on the market (with all integrated safety functions). They can be connected to Mosaic Safety Controller, safety dedicated interfaces, contactors controlled directly or safety PLCs.
All models in the range have been certified for protection degree IP 65 and IP 67 - High resistance to infiltration by dust and liquids in a highly compact light curtain.
- EOS 2 Safety light curtains Type 2
- EOS 4 Safety light curtains Type 4
- Small section only 28 x 30 mm
- Protected height from 160 to 2260 mm
- Resolution 14-20-30–40–50-90 mm and 2-3-4 beams
- No dead zone on one side
- All main safety functions integrated
- Connectors M12 with standard cables up to 100 meters
- Cascade connection of 2 or 3 curtains.
- Models master + 1 / 2 slaves
Watertight enclosures allow EOS4 and EOS2 light curtains and light grids to be used in harsh working environments with exposure to water and steam.
The small EOS WTF and WTHF cylindrical enclosure (only 56 mm diameter) is IP 69K protection rate tested and has a temperature range from - 25 °C to 55 °C.
The EOS WTF e WTHF light curtains have also been certified by ECOLAB according to the cleaning procedures for food and beverage industry.
EOS4 Safety light curtains with ATEX protective housing
Designed to secure operators working in industrial potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Paint systems
- Industries for the processing and packaging of farinaceous
- Chemical Industries
- Industries for the processing of oil and derivatives
ATEX degree of protection (2014/34/EU):
- Gasses: II 3G Ex nA IIC T6 Gc
- Dust: II 3D Ex tc IIIC T 60°C Dc
- Operating temperature: -10 ... +55 °C
- Transparent slit material in Polycarbonate. Tube Ø 50 mm
- Protective tube material in yellow painted aluminium
- Stainless steel (AISI 316L) - Ø 56 mm / Silicone O-RING
- Integrated anti-condensation system through the GORE™ vent
- Models available: 30 mm resolution (hand detection) and 2, 3 and 4 beams (access control).
- Protected height: 600, 900, 1200, 1500 mm.