Hazardous Area LED High Power Light - Ideal for Replacing Up to 2000W HID Lamps
01 September 2023
As companies continuously seek strategies to reduce operating costs, the demand for lighting solutions is also changing. Many customers now choose to reduce the number of lighting fixtures but increase the wattage for each, as a way to decrease the overall installation and maintenance costs.
In contrast, lighting with higher wattages has larger volume and weight, which makes it difficult to maintain. However, THT-EX LED lights are designed with AC-in LED technology (driver-less). Lighting without electrolytic capacitor and driver, the volume and weight are reduced by 20% to 40% compared with conventional HPS Lights and 40% to 70% less than Metal Halide Lights. The lighter and small form factor means THT-EX products lead to a decreased at industry safety problem and cost during maintenance work.
The Trends of LED Light
The trend of using LED light sources is getting higher and higher, it shows that there are many benefits of using LED lights, such as: better luminous efficiency, more uniform light, less power consumption, lower maintenance costs, longer lifetime and no heavy metal pollutants..., etc. LEDs are energy-saving & environmentally friendly!
HID Lamp VS. LED Light
LED is Less Power Consumption but Higher Lumens!
Finished Product Sharing - Model L1403L
300W High-Power & Explosion-proof LED High Bay Light/Flood Light
- Ideal for replacing 1000W conventional HPS/HID lights
- Excellent luminous efficiency (?120lm/w)
- Greatly saving electricity costs
- With optional special coating for stronger corrosion resistance
- Adjustable irradiation angle
- Wall mount, hanging mount & projected mount available
THT-EX explosion-proof LED lights are all designed and manufactured in Taiwan HQ, with high quality & durability, and we also provide customized services to fulfill your special demand. Please feel free to contact us and discuss various lighting solutions for hazardous areas.
- Website: www.tht-ex.com
- Online Catalog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HHGMZNkb-n2SZBgNJj1vCW1jGqLEFcqY/view?usp=drive_link
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbRubnbY2SA-TqY1DLGI6Q
- E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Details and Archive...