HazardEx 2010 – Call for papers
15 April 2009
The HazardEx conference and exhibition will take place in Harrogate at the Majestic Hotel on February 24th and 25th February, 2010.The conference will consider safe operation of process plant and equipment in the hazardous area and is now calling for papers in the following areas:
- End user experience of installing and operating plant and equipment within hazardous areas.
- Managing the risk of electrical ignition of potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Negating the dangers posed by explosive dust atmospheres.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment certified for use in hazardous areas.
- Developments in the international standards and how changes are affecting legislation.
- Safe operational practice in industrial sectors where there is a risk of mechanical danger.
Papers will eventually take the form on a 30 minute talk accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation, which must be strictly non-commercial and based on the end users experiences rather than the equipment suppliers specification.
Speakers at the conference will receive a full delegate package including access to the two days of the conference and attendance to the Awards Dinner but excluding travel and accommodation.
In the first instance, please send a synopsis of the paper’s substance in up to 250 words by e-mail to the
Content Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will then be expected to produce a summary of the presentation in up to 1000 words followed by a full slide presentation which will all be published in the delegate notes prepared for the conference.
Contact Details and Archive...