Recent developments in the work and standards of IEC Committee TC 31 Equipment for explosive atmospheres - to be presented at HazardEx 2012
20 December 2011
This paper will address the following key learning points regarding major aspects of the work of TC 31 and its standards:
· The development and publishing of an ISO/IEC quality systems for electrical and non-electrical equipment, including its adoption in Europe and IECEx.
· Three major ISO standards under development for non-electrical Ex equipment. Their potential impact on international standardization.
· The inclusion of IEC TC 31 standards in the recently approved UNECE booklet “Common Regulatory Framework for Equipment Used in Environments with an Explosive Atmosphere”. This provides a road map for those countries and their regulators currently seeking to implement best practice in Ex.
· The use of TC31 standards in the IECEx System, including the adoption of TC 31 standards by member countries.
· Developments in highlighting changes made in TC 31 Ex standards when new editions are issued.
BOOK YOUR CONFERENCE DELEGATE PLACES NOW - FOLLOW THE HAZARDEX 2012 LINK BELOW
Contact Details and Archive...