R. STAHL and Nitech bring you the ATEX Guardian Spacelight
19 February 2013
R. STAHL, the experts in explosion protection, have collaborated with portable lighting professionals Nitech to supply and distribute their ATEX Guardian Spacelight.
The Guardian is a portable high performance floodlight designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (Gas and Dust) under the most demanding conditions.
The advanced rechargeable design offers revolutionary specifications for ATEX approved lighting. Compact dimensions, low weight and up to 12 hours full power operating time makes this floodlight the preferred choice for all portable applications where Increased Safety is essential. Furthermore the powerful 2000 Lumen wide-angle shadow-free light pattern combined with enhanced daylight equivalent illumination will ensure this worklight is the preferred choice even when mains power is available.
Features and benefits
• Zone 2 Gas and Dust.
• Very low maximum surface temperatures.
• Self-powered high performance area and task floodlighting.
• Shadow free non-glare daylight colour balanced illumination.
• Low weight and compact size for complete portability.
• Exceptional full power operating time of 11-12 hours.
• Extremely low operating cost =0.5p/hour.
• All aluminium body and polycarbonate lens provide extreme durability.
• IP68 all weather protection.
• Very long life with zero maintenance requirements.
• Automatic charger for 110 and 230 vac.
For more information visit www.rstahl.co.uk or contact us at email@example.com
Contact Details and Archive...