Machine Learning in Oil & Gas
Event: Machine Learning in Oil & Gas
Date: 13 April 2022 to 14 April 2022
Location: Houston, TX, USA
Description: The 7th Annual Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference will include deep-dive informative case studies from oil and gas companies, technology keynotes and panel sessions.
The 7th annual Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference will showcase how leading energy operators and service companies are deploying Machine Learning and AI models at scale, increasing productivity and enabling more efficient and environmentally sustainable outcomes.
This is a rare opportunity to discover how exciting new technologies can be applied – with a focus on implementation and lessons learned.
Attendees of the Machine Learning in Oil and Gas Conference can:
- Learn how the top oil and gas producers are using machine learning and advanced data analytics to solve business challenges
- Benefit from interactive discussions and the opportunity to problem-solve with fellow data scientists
- Understand how to use deep neural networks for image recognition, NLP and text-based sentiment analysis
- Rethink company strategies in the age of AI and Machine Learning
- Take predictive analytics to the next level - strategies for adding AI to your analytics toolbox
- Learn from 30+ industry experts
Organiser: Energy Conference Network
Web site: http://
Return to previous