HazardEx in the Regions: Portsmouth
Event: HazardEx in the Regions: Portsmouth
Date: 01 November 2011 to 30 November 2011
Type: Conference & Exhibition
Location: Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Description: HazardEx in the Regions are a series of one-day seminars that offer expert advice & case study examples of ATEX, IECEx, Functional Safety IEC 61508 & SIL's. Along side the conferences are small product displays to give delegates hands-on access to the latest products & services available in the field of engineering safety.
The HazardEx in the Regions events offer an excellent forum to increase your knowledge of current trends in technology and learn of any other significant innovations. These concise 'mini workshops' are packed with practical and useful ideas and trends for the engineering industry. Let us give you the know-how to keep you in demand.
Each day comprises of at least five half-hour technical presentations on a range of current 'hot topics'. The sessions will focus on the latest information and techniques in industry and give you valuable insight.
Papers* to cover subjects such as:
- Competency in the Hazardous Area Workplace
- Myths and Best Practice with Data Communications Systems in Hazardous Areas
- Improved safety compliance at reduced cost using new ways of performing EX Maintenance using today's technology
- Standards updates
Plus others to be confirmed
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Any individual, department or team that has a professional interest in plant operation & safety. Typically they are:
Engineering Contractors, SHE/Health & Safety, Plant Management, Head of Maintenance, or Engineers from Electrical/Mechanical/Production/Control & Instrumentation/Process disciplines
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Gain information on the latest trends and technologies
• Meet with leaders in electrical engineering, control, and instrumentation
• Network with peers and colleagues
• Learn about cutting-edge topics affecting you and your organisation today
• Add valuable competence experience to your skillset
These events will be of particular interest to delegates from industries such as pharmaceutical, oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage and paper/pulp as well as others.
Delegate attendance includes lunch and beverages, conference notes and access to the product display area. A booking form is downloadable below, costs are:
• 1 delegate place £150.00
• 2 delegate places: £200.00 (£100pp package only)
or call +44 (0) 1732 359990 and ask for the HazardEx event sales team for more detail.
* Actual papers to be announced nearer the event & subject to change
Organiser: Hazardex Group
Web site: http://
Files associated to this event...
HTR Portsmouth - Delegate booking form
Return to previous